Thursday, January 18, 2007

Another Storybook Album design!!!
I had so much designing Sarah & Craig's album. They've only been married less than 3 weeks, so I bet they are so excited to have this already. All albums are completely custom-designed from the ground up, with the couple's day in mind:


This is the first two-page spread and I really wanted to emphasize the wedding dress in the background. She is wearing her grandmother's wedding gown (50 years old!) and so I know that is very important to her.

I like having Craig's boutonniere in the background and I've got Sarah's flowers in the background for her page.

Romantic new layout: I think it is so sweet to have them holding hands in the background!

Fun! I think every album should have some of the dance party shots!

Click here to see their whole album.

No comments: