Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Carrie & Craig's Storybook Album!
They've only been married a few weeks and here is their album design! I picked out some pages that really show off their special day-- and the custom design.

I like being able to show the church- and also the guys arriving. That's Craig's son, Jordon, getting out of the limo as well.


I think it is SO romantic when a couple exchanges gifts before the ceremony. Just based on what he got her -- I'd say Craig is a "keeper!"
He gave her a diamond necklace along with a VERY sweet card about how he expects their love to grow (awwww!!!) and a photo album entitled 'our journey'.

Here's another page that captures the uniqueness of their day-- the reception locale and all the details.

A fun page!

Carrie called me yesterday and is THRILLED with the design. I cannot wait to see it all in print. I will post pics of it here for sure. Meanwhile, go here to see the rest of the design.

No comments: