Thursday, March 23, 2006

What a busy week! The bridal show last Sunday was very nice. I had a new Storybook Album to show, plus another one on DVD that played to music the whole time. I added links to this page-- now the directions are here on the right column (please make an appointment first) and I have extra order forms as clients are always running out.

Here is a photo from one of my engagement shoots. Engagement sessions are so much fun-- we usually just go to the park and have a good time. I like capturing the unique chemistry that a couple shares. Anyway, this is Shannon & Gathan who are getting married in June. Tomorrow Shannon is coming over to pick out a custom frame for this image which is a 16x20. I will custom frame and mat it but leave the glass off so the guests can sign around it. Check out my site to learn more about engagement sessions. I will start booking outdoor sessions next month.

No comments: