Monday, March 27, 2006

Michele came over to pick out a frame for a photo from her engagement shoot. Instead of a signature frame, another option is to frame and mat a big photo and display it at the reception. I even have an easel clients can borrow. So Michele chose to do just that and she will have a nice finished frame to display. She also ordered other photos from the shoot, here is one of my favorites.



We spent the rest of the time talking about her Big Day, which is coming up in less than a month. I have a worksheet we go over so I can learn about those Special People and Special Shots.... Now that I know all the important details, on the wedding day the bride and groom can totally enjoy their day and I can just capture the moments as they happen and tell the story as it unfolds....

No comments: