Sunday, March 26, 2006

Don't tell anyone, but sometimes I take Sunday appointments. When I have clients who live out of state, sometimes Sunday is the ONLY day they can meet me. I really really try not to do that as it is my only day off. Luckily, today I didn't mind as yesterday was a rare Saturday off.


So today Whitney came over to finalize her album design. (Remember, I designed the album as a surprise to them a couple weeks ago.) Most of the changes had to do with adding a few more of her favorite pictures and tweaking some of the images. Now her album design is completely finished and is just the way she wants it. I will keep it online for her permanently. That way whenever (and wherever) she wants to show someone her album, she can. Click here to see Brad & Whitney's Final Album.

No comments: