Monday, November 16, 2009

New Storybook Album!
Here is another new Storybook Album, one that is sure to brighten your Monday! This is Anna and Elliott's custom album-- check out the paparazzi shot of them on the first page~~one of my favorites!! (Photo credit to my asst. Z)

Liz,
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the album! You truly have such a talent! I am going to go over it with Elliott and see if he wants any changes but I think that is is PERFECT how it is right now!!! I am planning to come back to Louisville maybe one day next week and I would love to pick up my proofs and pick a cover photo. I know that I want to order a few big pictures but I would like to see the printed proofs before I do so. Also, would you mind resending me the attachment for the parents album? Thanks again for everything - you are amazing and I am definitely recommending you to friends :)
- Anna

No comments: