Monday, November 23, 2009

Louisville wedding reception, Alicia & Darrin
This sweet couple got married in Hawaii last month and booked me to photograph the reception in Louisville.... I know, I know, I offered to fly to Hawaii to shoot their wedding but it just didn't work out. But did you know you can book me for small custom packages if you book less than six weeks out? I do that a couple times a year and it's a win-win deal!
The reception was at the new Gingerwoods Event Hall. I love how Alicia included little Hawaii touches such as sea shells on the tables....
One of the wedding gifts was corn hole, one UK and one UL. They were personalized with their names and wedding date, too.
Naturally, the bride had to try it out! A lot of people played-- what a fun, laid back reception~~
Ok, and these are my new addiction: Hershey's macadamia nut kisses-- sold only in Hawaii. From now on I'm going to have it in my contract that all couples honeymooning there must bring me back an unopened bag! Yummy!

No comments: