Monday, November 02, 2009

Beth & Erich are married!
Stained glass reflected in the church floor....
They saw each other before the ceremony, sweet!
Beth and Erich were SO fun on their engagement shoot- I just knew their wedding party would be festive, too!Good times with the gals....
Isn't she lovely?
Gorgeous Fall colors in the flowers....
They thought they might forget to hold hands-- but they didn't!
After "I do" it's time to update Facebook to "Married"!!!
The day started out grey and dreary-- but the sun came out for them~~~
First Dance, at Oxmoor Country Club-- I love Erich's expression.
They had a fabulous day. Thanks to Brenda and Ben from Pottinger Photography in Cincinnati for your help!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures look wonderful, Liz! Thank you so much!

Liz said...

Awwww! I only wish I could have come to Hawaii with you. Looks like you had fabulous time!!!