Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Praise for the newest Storybook Album
Here's what Kimberly had to say about her album:

Liz,

My mom is in town and we just sat and looked at the pictures you put into our book, and we loved it just how it is. I don't feel the need to make any changes so please go ahead and place the order as is :) We are trying to get the parents together to go through the proofs as well so they can pick out the 24 pictures they would like and hopefully will get back to you in the next couple of weeks. It has been crazy here! Thank you again for all of your work!! It looks great!

Kimberly and John

I love that I can provide such a great service as this. You see, I design these albums "blind" with no input from the bride and groom. I just let my heart guide me-- and I keep my eyes and ears open on the Big Day! Of course they are free to edit/add/subtract/swap as they see fit-- but so many people, like Kimberly and John, love it just as I envisioned it!

No comments: