Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy couples!
In this business, it's nowhere near "all-business"! Instead, it is about caring, giving personal attention and taking the time to get to know each and every client. That's just one of the reasons why I am 80% referrals. Here's an email I received:

Liz,
I can't even describe to you what I am feeling right now....after all these years I thought it couldn't get any better, but I was seriously mistaken. I had the best Valentine's Day of my entire life and I owe a huge thanks to you and Pinkie to help make that happen!!! After all the weddings my husband and I have been in for our Friends and Family it was an amazing experience to be on the other side!! I cannot wait to see the pictures...FYI....I am a huge fan of B&W photos :)!!
We will definitely recommend you to everyone that is need of a photographer, thank you so much a million times over!!!

Becky

How sweet is that? I can't wait to tell you all about Becky & Steve's day. Stay tuned....!

No comments: