Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Megan & Ryan's reaction to their Storybook Album

Hey Liz!!

This album is absolutely amazing! Ryan and I couldn't be any happier. My mom was also amazed. You told such a perfect story of our day through this album and chose our most favorite photos. We can't believe how many of our favorite moments and photos that you chose to include. You are truly a mind reader. :) We LOVE your creativity and the fact that you chose both traditional and candid shots. It helps to truly show the feeling of our big day. THe opening and closing pages are PERFECT and the page with the flowers on the side and our yard and guests in the middle is SO COOL!

We did want to add a few photos and switch one, which I documented in the attached in red. I think there are 5 small changes.

After these additions/changes, we are ready to order. WE CAN'T WAIT to get it and show off our album and your talents!

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Megan

I love-love-love making these albums and I love that each one is completely unique. And the best thing is, I save my clients the hassle of having to pick out the photos themselves. As you can see, I somehow manage to do a good job of choosing the right ones!!!

Megan and Ryan are sure to enjoy their album for years to come. I will be sure to show you the actual leather album once it is complete.

No comments: