Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here's what Kelly & Lonnie had to say...
Ok, can I just say that I LOVE my job? I put my heart into creating these albums and my clients really appreciate it. Barely a day goes by that I don't get at least one happy email. Here's Kelly's reaction to her album:

Hi Liz!

I am amazed at our storybook album!!! What a great job you did of capturing our day!! Lonnie and I did make a few changes, just let me know if you have any questions. We did also choose to do an add-on. I am so excited!!! I bet designing these albums is your favorite part of your business, and I can see why!!!

Thanks Liz, we'll talk soon,
Kelly

My clients don't have the hassle of picking out the images for their album. I spend the whole wedding day with them and I really pay attention to the key moments of the day. Then I pick out the images and make the design with them making changes as they wish. Everyone agrees that this way makes it so much easier.

Sure glad I went to art school!

No comments: