Monday, January 26, 2009

Another new Storybook Album!
Happy Monday! This is a parent Storybook Album-- yes parents can choose a traditional matted album or get a completely custom-designed Storybook Album all their own. This is Brooke's parent's album which is quite different from Brooke and Brian's album.

Here's mom Sherry's comments:

I love it! Is there a way to get a big 16x20 or 20x24 that looks like the page in the book with the fountain but I want it just like the page out of the album----with the other 3 photos on the picture too? I like the collage look. That is my favorite page in the album. Just let me know but I love my storybook, Thanks, sherry

The image she's talking about is the last page spread that I've posted above. She wants the collage page enlarged and framed just like it's designed. I told her it will look absolutely stunning! And if anyone wants a page out of their album blown up and framed, let me know. I think it's such a cool idea!

No comments: