Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Storybook Album Design!
Here is Holly & Brad's bright-as-punch album! It is vibrant, fun, and totally captures their bond and the happy mood of the day.

I want you to know that I design these albums without input from the bride and groom. On the wedding day, I keep my eyes open and soon learn which moments are most precious to the couple. Truly, I put my heart into these albums and aim really high to be sure I please my clients. Anyway, I've been doing it this way for nearly 3 years and my clients just LOVE it!

I save them the hassle of trying to pick out pictures and then trying to visualize how it would go in an album (I went to art school so that really helps me in layout and design). And of course my clients are free to make changes to my designs. At least this way, I can get them started and then they can do what they wish.

But you know what? Few people make substantial changes! How cool is that? Holly and Brad made three photo swaps and that was it. Since like 95% of people love them as they are, it makes me feel I must have found my true calling!!!

Be sure to check out this newest Storybook Album design!

No comments: