Friday, October 17, 2008

Louisville Wedding Photography, Kelly & Lonnie
And did I mention that both she and Lonnie wore Chuck Taylors? Can we just decide right now that this is going to be a fun day?!
When Kelly checked into the hotel the day before her wedding, this is the room key they gave her, how perfect!
Somebody is excited!
Kelly is so beautiful, I loved taking her picture.
Having fun with her brother and sister.
Lonnie and the guys were just crazy. That's Jay on the left, I photographed his wedding to Tiffany in 2006.
The advantage of having long lenses and quick reflexes. Love this tender moment.
Can't you just feel their chemistry?
Another one of my rings-in-flowers shot. Flowers by one of my favorite florists, Lloyds.
Enjoying the toast at Claudia Sanders Dinner House.
Getting cake-cutting advice from the crowd. Yummy cake by Mert's.
Kelly & Lonnie booked me back in March 2007 (thanks Jay & Tiffany!) and it has been such a sweet journey getting to know them both ever since. When Dani and I left at the end of the day, we were touched by how many people came up to say thank you. Everyone was so grateful for all we do. WE didn't want the day to end!!! And it's easy to see why Kelly and Lonnie are such a warm loving couple: they both come from such amazing families!!!

Have a great time in Hawaii, you two. Aloha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pics- I have never seen my brother happier. I am so glad you caught it on film!!

Tonya