Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Album Design!
Here is Brittany & Jay's Storybook Album design. I'm really pleased with how it came out. I have other photographers ask me all the time how I do it. They can't believe I have the design completed before the couple has even viewed their pictures...!

Honestly, these albums just design themselves. I do my best to pay attention during the wedding day so I know the moments that are precious to the bride and groom. I don't use any album software so that each design is what it is meant to be. (I'm not trying to fit them into some kind template-- each album is completely unique!) All couples are invited to make changes to the album so it is exactly what they want (After all, I'm not psychic!! hee-hee) Anyway, about a third of my couples make changes and the rest love the albums exactly how they are. How awesome is that???
Here's what Brittany had to say about their Storybook Album:

Oh and the story book is great we love it the way it is!!!!!!!!

No comments: