Monday, May 05, 2008

Lots of happy emails!
There were lots of happy emails waiting for me. Here's what Stephanie & Danny had to say when they returned from their honeymoon and saw a few photos I'd posted:

Liz,

THANK YOU......THANK YOU and THANK YOU for such great pictures of our wedding. I can't wait to see the rest. You and Dani were GREAT. My dad even commented on how you were always right there when we needed you to be!!! fantastic.

We had a great time in St. Lucia. We'll share some of our photos (not nearly as great as what you could have done) when we meet with you later on.

Hope you had a great week off and a good Derby/Oaks weekend (if you are participating in the festivities).

Thanks again for helping capture all of our wonderful memories of our VERY Special day! We had a great time and it was just what I had envisioned it to be!!!

Sincerely,
Stephanie and Danny

No comments: