Monday, May 26, 2008

Dramatic light engagement session
Here is a peek at Megan & Ryan's engagement session last week. We wanted to do something different so we shot just before sunset to get the dramatic low light. This session was all about chasing the light. Megan & Ryan totally enjoyed themselves-- and so did I. It was a fun adventure. I will post more photos later. What's so great about a dramatic light session is that we don't have to do it on weekends, we can shoot on weekdays after work.

Some artistic lens flare:
I love the way the low sun lights up the grass.
When the shadows are long we get this marvelous soft lighting-- love it!
They clearly had a good time during their session.
My personal favorite:
I will post more photos from their session later. Email me if you are ready to schedule your engagement session.

No comments: