Saturday, July 01, 2006

Storybook Wedding Album Update
I'm really proud that each of the books I have designe
d is so unique. I try to capture what makes each wedding day so special and I think the first page sets the tone for the whole album. So, along with the updates, here are the first pages from their books. (Click on the links to see the whole albums.)

Tara & Froman
Received the very first Storybook wedding album ever. She has been showing it around to rave reviews. Here's an email I recently received from her friends:

Thank you so much, Liz, for the beautiful photos of Tara's wedding. We also enjoyed looking at her photo album, it was awesome! --Betsy and Dan

Whitney & Brad
They live out of state and just received their album recently. Here's what she wrote:

Mom and Dad brought the prints and album up over the weekend. We've had nothing but rave reviews from everyone about your work. The album is even more perfect than I expected. I also was so impressed with all of the frames and prints.


Vanessa & Mark
They had the last wedding that did not come with a Storybook Album. I changed all my packages so that now everyone can get an album! Anyway, when I offered them the chance to upgrade to a Storybook, they weren't sure. Now that they've seen all the albums on my blog they want one. They had a great day and I can make a fabulous album for them. So I just gave Vanessa a quote and if I get to make an album for them I will post it here.

Michele & Jeff
Their completed Storybook Album will be shipped next week--- yay!!!









Erin & James
I received the photos back from the printer and they are now on the way to the album company.








Jennifer & Christopher
The photos are back from the printer and will be sent to the album company next week.








Megan & David
Final edit completed, preparing files for the printer.









Shannon & Matt
Final edit completed and ready to be sent to the printer.









Monica & Jason
They are reviewing their album now.










Shannon & Gathan
I am designing their album now.

Lindsay & Mike
I will be doing their album next. Here is an email I received from Lindsay this week:

Liz,
I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful job you did with our wedding. You and Pinkie were right there capturing all the special moments. I just checked the blog because I couldn't wait to see some of the photos. From what I can see they are just as awesome as I thought they would be! I can't wait to see the rest. Let me know as soon as we can!! Thank you again for everything!

1 comment:

Kelstar said...

How lovely!