Monday, July 31, 2006

Storybook Album Update
I'm still working a TON of hours (and next week is vacation-- more on that later!) but I'm having a blast creating all these unique albums.

Here's the latest:
June 24- This was the 12-hour day where we had several hours to travel around town taking romantic photos of Bryan & Marie. As you can imagine, there is a boatload of images. I will be sure and post their very special album when I get it finished (It's taken me this long to sort through all the images!)

June 17- Lindsay came by today to pick up her proofs and order the album. I will post photos of it here when it's done.

May 26, May 27, June 3 and June 10 are on order. Click on the dates to see the design- each one is as unique as the day itself!

May 20 The completed Storybook Album should be here any day now. I'll post pictures!!!

I'm really happy that people are getting their albums so soon after their wedding. I know that most people out there have to wait nearly a year or more until their albums are complete!

Read more about the fabulous Storybook Album here.

No comments: