Saturday, April 08, 2006

Here is a sneak peak at Vanessa & Mark's wedding photos from a week ago. I had a really hard time limiting their collage to just these photos-- there were SO many good ones! I don't get to make a Storybook Album for them, but I know they will be very happy with all their proofs. I find designing the albums so rewarding that I changed my packages to include the formal wedding album with all but my small winter packages.

My last two couples were SO thrilled with their albums that I set a new goal. And that goal is to be able to stop advertising within a year. That's right, I want to be booked through referrals mostly. (Click to enlarge.)


Here's what the groom's mom had to say:

The collage is fabulous!!! I love all the photos!!!!!!! You did a fantastic job (which I knew you would). Again I can't wait to see all the photos.

Tammy

No comments: