Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Nikon D200 camera is STILL sold out!
I bought mine in early February and had a tough time finding one then. Now it seems like the supply has completely dried up. Message boards are all over the place talking about how they are so hard to find! Check out this Google search of everybody clamoring for one. Anyway, don't mean to gloat but I just got my second D200 this week! After testing out my first one for the past couple months, I am more than pleased with its performance. Since it is now going to be my preferred camera, then that means I MUST have a spare as a back up! (Plus that means my assistants also get to use the best new equipment... Last wedding my assistants had to use the old camera!)
I have 10 days before the next wedding so I have time to run some tests and put it through its paces. I can't wait til the next wedding though-- it will be SO much fun to have both cameras. And Dani my assistant is VERY excited, too. I will post some images from that wedding, for sure!

No comments: