Saturday, June 03, 2006

Storybook Wedding Album update....
I'm working on the next album design. Can't wait to post it here. I should have it ready in the next few days.

Jeff & Michele's photos for their album came back from the printers today and I'm sending them to the album company next week. I will post photos of the finished album when it arrives. Here is their album design.

Meanwhile, I'm getting raves about the newest album design: one of the Moms called to say how much she loved looking at it online, and the groom emailed me yesterday:

Liz, I just would like to say I am very pleased with the pictures you and Dani took. Everyone at my work keeps talking about the pictures and saying how wonderful they are. Having you take our pictures on our special day meant so much to us and we would like to thank you.

Jim

Scroll down to see their album design~~~


No comments: