Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Another wedding album design!
Yay! I finished designing another album layout. Each one is completely custom-designed from the ground up-- no templates or anything like that. The album is as unique as the wedding day.
Also, if there's anything Jennifer and Christopher would like to change, I am always happy to add and subtract photos to make the album exactly as they wish. They can also choose the color of the leather for the cover, and they get a photo on the front as well.

For this one, a lot of the day was about the flowers and the wonderful setting of the Conrad-Caldwell house.

Here's what Jennifer had to say when she saw it:

Liz-
I was so excited to see more pictures of the wedding when you called!! I jumped out of bed and checked it out and they look amazing!! I have been so anxious to see other parts of the day that I wasn't involved in. The guys looked so handsome. Thank you again so much for capturing our special day!!

To see for yourself, click here to view the album design.

(In case you are wondering if I'm always working- the answer is yes! This is my busy season so if I'm awake, I'm working. I love it though, and I know things will quiet down a little August and then I will miss this!)

No comments: