Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Engagement Pictures...!
It's a great time of year to get your engagement photos made. I prefer to do a relaxed outdoor photo session that captures the two of you enjoying yourselves just being together. Yesterday I traveled to the country to take photos of Aleisa & Josh. We were at Aleisa's family home so we could take pictures on the property and with Maggie. Maggie loves having her photo taken- and the magic word is "treat!"




My engagement sessions come with a custom-framed 11x14 of your choice of mat and frame. If you like, I can leave the glass off so the guests can sign the photo mat. You also receive 100 Personalized Photo cards that can be included in the invitation or used as reception keepsakes. Read more about engagement sessions on my rates page.

No comments: