Monday, June 08, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Dana & Blake
Here's an email I received from Dana the other day. I'm so lucky to have the nicest, sweetest clients!!! And be sure to check out Dana & Blake's very special album!

Hey Liz!!!

It seems like forever since we have chatted! I've been SUPER busy at work and so has Blake. Our careers are definitely taking up a lot of our time right now but we are not complaining with this economy. We actually feel very blessed. Hope you have been doing well, I look at your blog daily...STILL...I love it so much and feel so happy for the couples that are featured. I think back to our sessions with you and when you would post on the blog about us and how excited I got. I actually miss the planning process and I can't believe that it has been a year...well almost. ;) I wanted to tell you that we got your card in the mail the other day and it was sooooooo very sweet. THANK YOU so much for that, it means a lot to us. You are just the sweetest and the BEST! Sounds like you're very busy and booking up left and right. Keep it up girl! Miss you and love ya! Have a wonderful wedding season. :)

Sincerely

Dana

No comments: