Thursday, September 04, 2008

Holly & Brad are Mr & Mrs!
The awesome invitations were handmade.
Gorgeous flowers by Gatherings
Brad is SUCH a romantic-- his card to Holly says 'To my wife"
And he scored big points by giving her a Christmas ornament with 2008 on it. I needed a hankie when I saw that!!! Actually, I think everyone in the room got misty eyed~~~
Walking down the aisle at St. Thomas More-- where BOTH sets of parents were married!The custom guest book, with photos from their engagement session. (Let me know if you want to book an engagement session with me so you can get your own guest book!)Brad REALLY likes bread, so he got a 'groom's loaf'-- how funny! The dough and catering was by Chardeau's. Cake was by A Personal Touch Cakes by Carolyn, with the reception at 300 SpringAfter the first dance it was a real throw-down party!
I sure had a blast photographing Holly & Brad's day. What a way to kick off the weekend. The day was so sweet and romantic-- did I mention yet that BOTH sets of parents were married in their church? How cool is that?? And then they had quite the party-- it even went into overtime! I can't wait to go through their pictures- I'll post more later.

No comments: