Friday, September 05, 2008

Court & Curt are married!
The bride wore sneakers!Getting the shirt cut off. That's sister Lindsay doing the deed (I shot Lindsay & Mike's wedding in 2006).
The beautiful flowers were by Dixie FloristGorgeous setting at My Old Kentucky Home.
The First Dance was a YouTube moment when they surprised everyone by doing a wild and fun routine!
And yes, he even jumped over her!
Things got really crazy after that and there were moments when first the groom, and then the bride were turned upside down!
I had such a great time shooting Court and Curt's wedding day. Court showed her fun side by wearing sneakers down the aisle-- and Curt put his sneakers on at the reception! Everyone including the guests picked up on the fun vibe-- I think I laughed all through the day. Oh-my-gosh, I sure do love my job! More pics later!

No comments: