Friday, August 08, 2008

Stephanie & Robert are married!
Stephanie with one of the flower girls....
A pretty ceremony at Duncan Memorial.
Thanking the flower girls for doing such a wonderful job. (And they were especially careful not to walk up the aisle too fast...)
Hanging around at The Brown before their reception....
And this is them-- always laughing-- I love it!
One last favorite romantic of them:
I had their date open just a month or so before they booked me, so I gave them a good deal for just a few hours of shooting. No album, but they can always add one later. And what a sweet couple they are! There was something very special about having a small intimate ceremony--- everyone felt like they were a part of their day.

Now they are in Costa Rica-- what fun they will have. Congratulations to you both, I so enjoyed your lovely day!

No comments: