Monday, August 11, 2008

New Storybook Album!This is Heather & Luke's album design. What a beautiful couple-- I could take pictures of them all day....and I did!!! They had the perfect day and I keep thinking of the wonderful and touching speech her dad gave at the reception about how beautiful Heather is inside and out, and how proud he is of her. But first he told this story: It seems his main duty on the wedding day was to pick up Heather's dress. And for some reason at the store he thought to ask them to unwrap it so he could see it. He actually knew what the dress looked like... and this was not it!!! It turned out there were two Heathers and they found the correct dress. Whew!! So the moral of the story is to always send someone to pick up the dress who actually knows what it looks like!

And in case you are wondering, yes I do work around the clock creating these albums. I love this time of year though, and will miss it in the winter when things slow down. My main motivation is to run my business the way I would like it if I were a bride. So I do everything in my power to get the photos online, the proofs printed, and the final Storybook Wedding Album in my clients hands ASAP. (And I'm hugely rewarded by being 80% referrals-- yay!!!)

No comments: