Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wonderful chain of brides
I love that my past brides tell everyone about me and I see so many familiar faces at weddings. I actually had THREE past brides at Saturday's wedding, how cool is that? The chain goes back to:

Sarah & Carl in 2004
Sarah's friend Kristen booked me for her wedding day in 2005. That's Kristen's sister Lindsey on second from the left. And Jen from this past Saturday is in the back on the right.
Here's Kristen with Ty, both were there Saturday. They didn't see each other before their ceremony but got to hold hands...
Katie (friend of Kristen's) & Mike got married in 2007 and it was great to see her again Saturday.
Lindsey & Robbie were married in 2007 also and both Dani and I got to chat with them a little the other night.
Lindsey told Megan (far right) about me, and I will be photographing her wedding in the fall. So the beat goes on!!!

No comments: