Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Jen & Dave's winter wonderland wedding!
Well first off, I have to say I had the BEST couple to get married on a snowy day. Louisville rarely gets snow that sticks around-- and maybe once a decade do we get over a foot of snow. I've been doing weddings full time for nearly six years and have NEVER had a wintery white wedding.... So, I was THRILLED to work with Jen & Dave who were all about capturing the snow on their special day. On to the pictures:

Their church was the Caldwell Chapel.
Jen wanted to get some outside pics with the snow-- can't you just tell she has a sunny outlook on life?
And with the girls-- it was 25 degrees!!! I don't even suggest we go outside in those kind of temps but I'm glad Jen wanted to do this-- and the girls were great!
The amazing chapel....
Here's the best part: Jen saw her wedding ring for the first time when Dave put it on her finger. Awwww!
And here's the ring-- check out the sparkle!!!
We took some romantic pics in front of the chapel and The Olmsted but I suggested they get IN the snow to really illustrate their day. They readily agreed:
Cutting the cake--thanks to assistant Dani for getting this great angle.
Jen & Dave, you rock!!! Have a fabulous time in Jamaica, can't wait to show you all your pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.