Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Holly & Dustin
Saturday was like a dream-- and I woke up Sunday smiling because it was REAL! Holly & Dustin had an absolutely awesome wedding day and I'm so happy for them. I got to know them through Karen & Greg's and Kelly & Stephen's wedding.

The wedding was at Bernheim Forest:

The ceremony was next to the lake.

What perfect weather--- and they had pumpkins scattered about.

A kiss in the horse & carriage right after becoming Mr & Mrs.

A sweet moment with Holly and Darbie.

Holly & the girls being silly. Love the fall colors against the brown dresses. And Holly's mom made all the flowers.

They had so much fun taking romantic pictures all around the park.


























Dustin said he loves kissing photos!











In their own private world for their first dance.

Congratulations to you both! I can't wait to start working on all your photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holly,
I love you so much. I am so incredibly happy. You were my high school sweet heart and now you are my sweet heart for the rest of my life. I am so lucky to have you as my wife.
Your loving Husband:)
(Liz these pictures are amazing, you did awesome. Thank you for you time in doing our wedding>)