Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Kelly & Stephen
Pinkie (my amazing assistant) and I were so excited to be a part of their day. We photographed sister Karen's wedding in June and loved seeing everybody again. We had so much fun!!!

I appreciate that my job lets me be creative each and every day. An example is that Saturday's church was very modern so there was no stained glass, windows, pews or fancy altars. So I found this awesome light in a hallway. It was so perfect that I have to show you two from there:










Doesn't Kelly look like a princess?








And one taken by Pinkie...such a classic look!


The guys were all fun and games-- until I accidentally said "Cards" instead of "Cats". Oops!

Karen giving her brother a high-five before heading down the aisle.










Haley explaining to her brand new stepdad that these were happy tears, awww....!







Kelly & Stephen could get a second job modeling for bridal mags.


Showing off the shiny new rings.


Cutting up while cutting the cake.


Enjoying the moment.

Can't wait to show you more pictures. Check back soon. And thanks again you two-- see you in a couple weeks at Holly & Dustin's wedding!


No comments: