Monday, April 02, 2007

Engagement Season is Here!
Bethany & Doug kicked off my engagement season yesterday with a fabulous session downtown. We walked around the Whiskey district of Louisville and got some fun and casual photos. Gals, you just need to tell the guys it's one big makeout session-- because that's what it is. You get to stroll downtown, kiss, lean up against a wall, kiss, sit down on the steps, kiss. It's a great way to celebrate your love together and get some fun shots, too!







Here's what Bethany shared with me in an email:

Hi Liz!! Just wanted to tell you that we really enjoyed the engagement session with you today. It was so cute, we got in the car after the session and Doug said, you know that was pretty fun! I was like, yes I know!! ha ha See, guys like this stuff just as much as we do! :)

I am booking up fast-- please schedule your session today!

No comments: