Monday, April 23, 2007

Back from Florida!
I saw my family plus my dearest friends, Helena & Joanne. I've known Joanne since middle school and Helena since high school. The first day we met at Joanne's new home in Weeki Wachee. It is a house on stilts that is right on the water. Later that day we kayaked with Joanne's husband and another couple visiting from Germany. The area is so b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!! I could never live there- I would be out on the deck all the time and not getting any work done, hee-hee.




Here we are the next day being such typical women- getting pampered. And later we went shopping (of course!)

That's me with my niece & nephew Kaitlyn and Kevin doing our best monster faces! Later that day the whole family went to the beach. It was a great vacation and I enjoyed every minute of it!

No comments: