Thursday, February 16, 2006

One of the things I learned from the Gary Fong seminar last week was to help the bride and groom in designing their album. Typically I give the clients their proof book and let them tell me what they want in their final album. I never thought to do it any other way. BUT it is hard to design your wedding album and I know many of my clients agonize over this process. I used to work as a graphic designer so it easy for me (and fun) to do page layouts. Gary had some software so I could do a design and just put it online making it very easy for the bride and groom to view it and make changes as needed.

Anyway, this is the FIRST ONE EVER that I designed with absolutely NO input from the couple. In fact,
they didn't even know I was going to do it. I was so excited to surprise them with a completely designed finished album! Click here to see it.

I emailed the bride her online album design and here's what she had to say:

Liz,
Wow! We l
ove it! I'm not very computer-literate but,....we love the lay-out!
You did an excellent job!!

No comments: