Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Photographs = Joy
I love that I get so many happy emails. This is from Korey's mom:

Liz,

I just finished looking at the AMAZING pics of Jess and Korey's wedding. How in the world am I going to choose when they are all so beautiful?! I am just blown away. You've managed to capture every moment and each picture tells a little more of the story of their magical day. It's like I'm there all over again, which is wonderful because at the end of the night when it was over, I told my husband that I felt like I had missed it all. You truly have a gift for photography and I feel so blessed that my kids are now part of the "Liz Images Family". I know they will come to cherish these photos, just as I have mine after 26 years together.

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and nothing but joy and happiness in 2010. Thank you again for all your hard work. If the proofs looks this good, I can only imagine what our storybook albums will look like.

Sincerely,
Lisa

I am so grateful that I have such wonderful clients and their families!!!

No comments: