Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Another new Storybook Album!
This is Toni and Tobiah's album design-- what a fun one to make with their fabulous festive ---and huge--- wedding party!

I design these 'blind' in that I get no input from the couple. That's the way I've always done it and 95% of my clients love them just the way they are. Of course I'm happy to make changes, but isn't it great for my couples not to have the hassle of picking photos and trying to make an album themselves? I know it is more work for me to do it this way, but I think the results speak for themselves.

Here's Toni's reaction:

Liz,

We love it!! Everything is going well. I have been anticipating this email and it is everything I thought it would be. You included everyone and everything! Perfect! So, we do approve of your design and cannot wait until we get our album.

Toni

Be sure to check out their album-- and see the largest wedding party I've ever photographed!

No comments: