Thursday, May 21, 2009

Rachel & Anthony's Louisville engagement session
I LOVE spontaneity and think the best pictures come from being aware of the opportunities all around us. So, I arrived early for this e-session and spotted a few old Model-T type antique cars cruising by. Well...naturally I flagged one down and asked where they were headed!!! And so aren't the cars the perfect backdrop for Rachel and Anthony's Derby attire? We had a great-- adventuresome-- session. I will have to show more pics soon....

And Rachel and Anthony are getting married in Illinois in the summer so I will be traveling to shoot their wedding. Can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Liz I love the fountain picture on the home page. So so beautiful, we have to do one at our wedding in front of the fountain!--Rachel