Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm back and well-rested!
Mom and I cruised the Queen Mary 2 again and we had such a fun time. She lives in Florida so it's nice that we can have this quality time together. On to the pictures:

The Queen Mary 2 is the largest ocean liner in the world. Here we are at our first port, the island of Curacao. I loved all the bright colors on the houses!
Grenada was super-lush...
The famous Grand Petons in St. Lucia
St. Kitts, my favorite island.
Somebody needs to book this church for a wedding--- and then call me!

Just one of the many nice sitting rooms on the ship.
And they food was scrumptious! This tiramisu is just one reason why I'm hitting the treadmill!!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures!!

Liz said...

Thanks, Bethany! Hope everything is going well with you~~~