Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Email
I get so many happy emails-- this is the best job ever-- and thought I would share some with you. Here are Kim's comments after seeing Friday's post:

Liz!

Hello to you! I went on the blog this morning after seeing your email and can I just tell you even from the few pictures you have up, I was in tears at how well you captured the entire feeling of that day for John and I. When I saw the photo of my niece my eyes immediately started watering! You did such a great job capturing the feel of the church and the property, as well as the guys together, and how my girlfriends and I all feel about each other. I know I wasn't feeling well that day, but you did a perfect job catching only the best moments and for that, I thank you a million times over. I can't wait to see the others and get to ordering!!!!

Best wishes to you and Pinkie!!!

Kimberly and John

No comments: