Thursday, April 10, 2008

Brittany & Jay's Louisville wedding
I so enjoyed getting to know them during their downtown engagement session and later designing their one-of-kind guest book. They had a great red & black theme going on that made their day extra-fun to photograph. And since they are both barbers, I can assure you that not a hair was out of place all day! In fact, everything went perfectly for them. And their reception was quite the dance fest- cause they had the best DJ ever! (Ok, I'm biased because he's the DJ I picked for my wedding!!!) Here's a peek at their pics:
The details: The ceremony was at First United Baptist and reception at Frazier Arms. The bride and bridesmaid dresses came from David's bridal. Louisville's best DJ was Jack Gill of Dance Party Unlimited 502.225.0236.

Check back later when I post their Storybook Album!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi , I'm from Louisiana and I had googled fleur de lis wedding cakes and a picture of yours came up. I can't seem to find it and I was wondering if you could possibly point me in the right direction or even if I could buy a copy of the image from you. I am getting married in September and it is my dream to have fleur de lis on my cake , but they are not clear enough ion the image I get! I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer me!

Thank you,
Rebecca Jenkins
babybectee03@yahoo.com

Liz said...

Hi Rebecca, I emailed you the details for the fleur de lis wedding cake (It was from August 2007). Hope this helps, thanks!