Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy News!
I think it's great that my 2006 brides keep me posted on their news-- and that they keep reading the blog! My work is so personal and after spending such an important day with the bride and groom we become bonded on some level. (Once you are married- you will know what I mean!) So I want to say congratulations to Shannon & Gathan, Erin & James, and Carrie & Craig who all got married in 2006 and are all expecting a baby in 2007! Here is a sweet note Erin sent:

Hey Liz,
I just wanted to let you know we have a couple friends who are getting married and we gave them your name because we are so happy with our pictures. We recently bought a house and we are proud to hang our wedding pictures. We are also expecting a little girl, she is due November 29th! I hope business is going well. Have a good day!
Erin and Jim

No comments: