Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Katie & Dave's 7.7.7 wedding in the park
As promised, here are some images from their wedding in the park on Saturday. I so enjoyed being with these two that we joked that they should get married again this Saturday! I would be happy to photograph them again.... I was really touched with how Dave truly could not take his eyes off Katie. Almost every time I did a group photo, I would actually have to ask him to stop looking at her for a moment so I could take the picture. It was SO cute and so very clear how much they love each other.

It was great to see how much her family likes Dave-- it's like they've adopted him! Thanks again to Katie's parents for making me feel so welcome in their lovely home.








So we started at the house Katie grew up in....








Mother and daughter enjoying the view in the mirror.



All of Katie's bridesmaids were so fun and light-hearted-- like Katie! Here are two of them with her on the front porch.

With Dave on the porch swing. Mom mentioned how Katie used that swing growing up....

Fabulous weather during the ceremony at Cherokee park.


How happy they are!

Katie is so creative (she made the invitation, flowers and other wedding things) that she is going to make her album. But if she wants to, she can always add a Storybook Album later. Either way, they have so many fabulous photos that I know they will be pleased!

No comments: