Thursday, December 28, 2006

The latest Storybook Album Design!
I finished Jessica & Eric's wedding album design last week, so they could see it before leaving on their delayed honeymoon. My goal was to tell the story and really show the happiness of the new Mr & Mrs. They really shine together! When I talked to her last week, Jessica told me how fun their day was- and how pleased she is with the design. Later, her mom said how much she enjoyed seeing the Frazier International History Museum in the backgrounds.

Here are some of my favorite spreads-- I think you can tell a good time was had by all, don't you?






A lot of people ask what program I use in designing these albums. Well, actually, I design them by hand so there is no special program or templates. I use Photoshop and I customize each photo on a page and do all the layouts specific to the photos. I like knowing that each album is as unique as the day itself.

Click here to see Jessica & Eric's storybook album design.

No comments: