Friday, August 11, 2006

I finished another Storybook Album Design!
I was able to show it to Marie & Bryan before I left town. I decided to do a very clean modern design and be different from past albums. I've included a few spreads for those on dialup. Or click here to view the whole album.



Compare to my other designs here and here.

Here's what Marie had to say:

Liz,
I do not even know where to begin. The pictures are amazing. Thank you to you and Dani for taking so much time and capturing our emotions. We are forever grateful and overwhelmed by the results. We have put the word out like wildfire to look at the proofs. Again, thank you for all you have done to make our wedding special.


1 comment:

Liz said...

That's what I did-- I've been fulltime for over 4 years. Self-employment is the best (other than paying for my health insurance and the taxes....!!!)

Best of luck to you in your endeavors.